CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Wrap up

I have finished the 12 Week program. I enjoyed doing it. I sat infront my computer almost everynight. It was a wonderful experience for me.

I followed the guide of Learning 2.0 week by week and created my accounts with a number of websites. I actually learned some useful knowledge and skills along the way. Now, I am able to upload/link photos and videos, work with wikipedia and other online services. I am quit comfortable with my blog now. In fact, I posted all my findings and progress in Learning 2.0 in my blog.

I think that many of the online applications can used to enhance the library services.Libraries Learning 2.0 program provides a chance and some pressure for us to learn online applications systematically. I would like to thank the nswpln Learning 2.0 team for offering the opportunity to us.

1 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

Congratulations on completing the program! What will you do with all your spare time now (only joking...)

It sounds like the experience was a good one for you and your blog will be a useful memory jogger when it comes to applying the ideas at work (and play!)

Victoria