CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Week 9 Podcasts and Audio

With podcast, one can listen to audio clips or watch video clips on a computer. One can also upload MP3 or video files to a podcast host (such as podbean.com) to share with others.

I read the notes from learning 2.0 and checked the links there as well. Then I thought I’d better to try to make a podcast myself.

I understand that we must be careful about copyright when posting media files.

I created an account with Podbean.com, which is a free Podcast website. I made a post with a beautiful piano piece. This is a free piece Moonlight sonata by B.D. Hugh.(Beethoven moonlight sonata), downloaded from http://www.classiccat.net/.


I think podcast can be wildly use in libraries. For example, it can be used for library training programs and education programs for youth.

0 comments: