CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Evaluation

Access to the basic Google Alert service is free. Users can easily subscribe to updated information from selected websites regularly. All I did was set up an account with Google Alert and have it sent to my e-mail address. As a part-time library worker, I get updated information from my libraries’ blogs through Google alert daily.

Survey Monkey
Survey Monkey lets internet users to create surveys online. It is a very useful web tool.
In the library service, we can use this tool to conduct surveys easily.
I created a dummy survey as below.
"Library new programs survey".

Feedburner
I set up a feedburner account and I am waiting to see what is going to happen.

Twittercounter and Google analytics are the tools to get graphs and statistics.

2 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

Sounds like you have had a fun time exploring.

Will you continue to use any of these tools?

Ellen (PLS)

Coolink20 said...

I will if there is an opportunity.