CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Delicious

Delicious (del.icio.us) is a social bookmarking network. It can be used to share, search and resource bookmarks. It is very handy for the internet users to save links for future use.

The bookmarks can be arranged into a list of tags. Users can install a “My Delicious” toolbar in the internet browser. It gives users easy access to the saved bookmarks.

I signed up with the delicious account and created my delicious web page. I started building up my bookmark list that I regularly visit. I used Linkrolls to display my del.icio.us bookmarks, and Tagrolls to display my del.icio.us tags in a tag cloud.

1 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

Wow - what a themed blog.

Sounds like you have had an interesting time exploring delicious.

Ellen (PLS)