CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Wikis discover

I had a go with the SJCPL Subject Guides wiki. I think the Subject Guides are very useful. Each subject has links with relevant pages. The format is simple and clean. The guides also include some popular and useful directories, such as Google Earth and International Phone Number Lookup.

I also had a look at the Library Success: A Best Practices Wiki and found it useful and interesting. It covers almost everything we do in libraries. At the moment, I roughly know how to edit entries in Wikis. But there are a lot of things to be learned.

I checked out all others recommended wiki pages in the Discover list. I thought some of pages are very interesting but others are not. It took a lot of time to do the Discover list.

0 comments: