CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Week 7 Tagging and Delicious

Discover and explore

Firstly, I had a go with these notes prepared by Sharon Morris. It is a well prepared guideline.

Secondly, I browsed del.icious and got some ideas about tagging. This is a bookmarking website. One can use it to store bookmarks online.

Del.icio.us can help people to keep links to favorite sites. One can also use del.icio.us to search for interesting links.

Tags are like keywords. One can use unlimited number of tags to one bookmark such that the bookmark can be accessed by different tags or bundled tags.

Sutherland Shire’s library tag cloud looks very good. I thought del.icious is a useful tool for libraries. I hope our library will use it in the future.
I also like the tags of the Cleveland Public Library.

Finally I have got my del.icio.us account.
I put some of my favorites in my bookmark there. You are welcome to visit my bookmark.
Coolink20 bookmark

0 comments: